The am I good enoughs....

 I didn't think my first post would be this hard. But today brought out the "Am I Good Enoughs". What if that's stupid? What if I stink? What if that only makes sense to me? So ideas get deleted; and inspiration evaporates. Then this morning, I came across this photgraph taken of my son last fall. Kids don't judge themselves. They just jump in and feel their way through. It doesn't even occur to them that they don't "know how" to do something, or that it won't be good enough. It was a great reminder that progress is in the doing. Success is in the doing. And this goes for photography, as much as in anything else. There are books to read, endless websites to learn from. But when it comes down to it, it's always about just getting in and feeling your way through. So, off we go!